Sunday, April 3, 2011

Real Madrid paid tribute to Ronaldo

Cheered by fans in his return to the Bernabeu, former Brazilian striker Ronaldo Luiz Nazario de Lima was honored by the club Real Madrid, where he did kick off the match between meringues and Sporting Gijon. Ronaldo, who announced his retirement last February, had an unforgettable day, where "I'm back to my house, I have many memories come to mind." "The Phenomenon" was received by Iker Casillas and David Barral, captains of both teams, and then received a replica of the sculpture and Machimbarrena Araguren Sotero who chairs the entrance to the white dress.

Excited, the former player was happy with the tribute and made clear that ending his career was the best, but be happy for what has been done and for having fought in the Iberian box. "I have endured a lot with injuries and unfortunately it came. I decided to end a beautiful race. I am very proud to have been part of the history of Real Madrid because he is the biggest club in the world and I made more goals in my career.

"He said that the player with whom he enjoyed his passage through Madrid was the Frenchman Zinedine Zidane, while qualifying as a" father "team president Florentino Perez. During his tenure in the white box, where he played four seasons and a half, the leading scorer in World Cups scored 104 goals and won two league titles, one Super Cup in Spain, a European and Intercontinental Cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment