Friday, April 1, 2011

Ribery was not disappointed

The midfielder's team France had entrusted to expect a rather hot reception side Stade de France on Tuesday night against Croatia for the first appointment lights facing the audience since the World Cup. Franck Ribery has been greeted with a bronce its entry into the game, before his supporters are heard only after some hard-hitting action of the player from Bayern Munich, so that his name chanted in part by the Dionysian stage.

Support shy but still has a lot of good to the former Metz. "It was a special welcome yes, I was expecting. I heard the whistles, but then I'm happy because the public has responded well during the game I heard my name and it felt good. We must forget the whole episode and then move towards other goals.

I'm glad to be back in the France team, that's what counts. I want to win things with this team and this jersey. I especially want to return, to give pleasure to bear because that is what counts, too, "said Franck Ribery in mic TF1 after the final whistle.

No comments:

Post a Comment