Sunday, April 3, 2011

Rome reveals Sabatini: I thought ok DiBenedetto

ROME, April 2 - "A DiBenedetto I gave my approval to fill the post of sporting director of Rome." So Walter Sabatini confirmed contact with the new red and yellow properties. The former head of Palermo told reterete24. it: 'To date I have not signed any contract. I just have to wait for the handover with the arrival of the new property.

" NODE SAMP - Former ds Palermo had a deal with Sampdoria for next year. "Before I give my willingness to DiBenedetto I had to exercise the hallway with the club in Liguria. I did it with some difficulty because from the very first meetings I realized we are faced with important people.

I was very impressed by the professionalism and the culture of life and the entire sport management team led by Sampdoria president Riccardo Garrone, then, though, I had to make a different choice when I received the request for DiBenedetto.

No comments:

Post a Comment