Friday, April 8, 2011

Rooney: "Disqualification unjust"

After the decision by the FA, the English Federation to reject the appeal brought by Manchester United after the two-match ban given to Rooney, the England team wanted to express his regret in a statement on their official website: "The Manchester is obviously very disappointed by the decision of the Disciplinary Committee, the club had made a strong appeal for a reduced sentence, but was not successful.

Wayne Rooney after the game immediately apologized. Now the club is focused on a season finale that promises to be exciting. " But the most disappointed of all is surely Wayne Rooney: "I am sorry to have to skip the next two games, one of which is a semi-final of the FA Cup at Wembley (against Manchester City).

I was not the first player to swear on TV and I will not be the last - are the words of Wazza -. Unlike my other colleagues I have apologized immediately but I was the only one to have been disqualified and that does not seem right. Now I can just go ahead and that is what I will do. "

No comments:

Post a Comment