Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Rossi returns to Palermo: "I'm a new technical '

PALERMO, April 5 - "I said I would come back, but first I should talk to the team. Also because, in 35 days, the situation is very complicated. In Palermo, I had not ever been in dispute: I would like to be considered a new coach, not an old coach. " He told a news conference Delio Rossi, called on Sunday evening on the bench of Palermo.

"I told the players - said the coach - who came back, but to see a different attitude on the part of the team. It does not mean that we will not lose any more, but I talk about positive attitude, in keeping with tradition, the coat of arms and expectations of the people of Palermo. " APPEAL - "These are guys who have given great satisfaction - Rossi has pointed out - I would ask people to another act of sacrifice, faith, budgets they will in the end.

Now I find it silly to discuss or contest, we risk throwing the baby with water. We are professionals, and right now I need people rather than players. "

No comments:

Post a Comment