Monday, April 11, 2011

Scoring two goals is very important for the self-confidence: Kaka

The Real Madrid player, Ricardo Izecson Dos Santos "Kaka," said the two goals he has scored today at San Mames in the victory of his team, both from the penalty spot, he had been "very important for the self-confidence." Kaka has proved sympathetic to the fans of Real Madrid for their criticism of him and secured his intention to "conquer." "I understand the fans and I know there to be conquered.

I hope that with time and in big games can do," he said. The Brazilian, on the other hand, stated that "the Madrid to Barcelona can win on any of the four parties that are going to measure in the coming weeks because" the club is not an unbeatable team. " Moreover, the midfielder has said that his relationship with Jose Mourinho is "very good", despite what you were able to discuss.

"The 'mister' has helped me a lot and I very much appreciate what you are doing for me," he explained. Finally, Kaka did not want to establish an order of priorities for competitions in which his team is involved. "I keep everything," he stressed when asked to choose between winning the league, the Champions League or Copa del Rey.

No comments:

Post a Comment