Saturday, April 9, 2011

Thiago Silva: "I told Galliani to take Ganso"

MILAN, April 8 - to Sky Sports he spoke Thiago Silva, AC Milan defender. A golden moment for the team Allegri also wants to continue Sunday, after the success in the derby, his race for the Scudetto. Here's the full interview to the Brazilian. The week was a week perfettaÈ beautiful for Milan. In the week before the derby I could never sleep, Monday is also my son was born, I always wake up at 04.05 at night and I thought the match against Inter, but in the end it went very well for us.

The derby was decided in an instant. If you are not focused and you make a mistake you can make goals. They have so much wrong in the derby and we had a little 'luck. Maldini AC Milan in the viewfinder and futuroVorrei do even half of what he did because Maldini, if so, I would be very happy, because he has done many positive things here.

I want to make the history of Milan, also because I have come to replace just a great player like Maldini. This gives me enormous pleasure. Last year, the news came out of my move to Real Madrid but my wife told me: "I'm not coming, go alone and every time I come to find." I want to stay in Milan because I am very well here.

What would it mean for you this shield? To me that is just because this stage of my career is tremendous because I'm playing well and the team returned to play well. In the end we win. It 'hard to stay ahead for many days in a league and when you approach the end you have to be more focused on finishing it well.

Pato new "phenomenon" known him for two to three years and I know what it is capable of doing so when playing from the first tip is always goals, hard to go wrong at the door. Pato may be like Ronaldo. In my opinion it is already defined as "phenomenon" because it is too strong. And with a little 'experience, will become even more.

Ibra-Pato is a possible coexistence? Ibra has always played as the first bit but this week we are trying to change a bit 'which is more than meeting with Ibra and Pato the ball closer to the door. Sunday evening we hope to do well yet. Pato "in love" plays even better? Of course, when you're happy off the field, the field becomes much easier.

Nesta monumentaleÈ too important for me to play well I have to stand next to him, it's a great player, it gives me such confidence and together we do good things because there is also great mutual respect. The next year will Mexes. Like as a defender? Yes, I love it. I'm sorry that it is injured but I hope to come back soon because it's a great player and if it will arrive at Milan so we can help.

What has amazed Allegri? I love his style of play, because he wants the team to play, not only defend but you should also look to score. This is his way of playing is very similar to the way "Brazilian" to play, play on without fear of anyone. The differences between Allegri and Leo? It's a little 'different because Leonardo was the first year as coach and maybe every so often wrong, but has done many positive things as a coach, first year at the helm of a great team.

Leo see it more as a coach or manager? Now as a coach. In my opinion, is doing better than it did at Inter Milan because he has more experience. Sometimes it has to think more about defense and then attack. There is also running for a derby GansoHo talked to him before the derby. He told me he would see the game, he made his good luck and hoped to sign the contract and play with Milan.

Did you think then? He is quiet now, back from injury is very serious and there are many teams that want to put him under contract and it is difficult to make a choice. But I think he will be with us because it is very strong. I also spoke to Galliani and told him that we must take a player like Ganso difficult because we find one like him.

The dream of Thiago SilvaVedere Piazza Duomo full of Milan fans, this is my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment