Saturday, April 16, 2011

Toni: In Florence decisive race for Champions

TURIN, April 15 - The Juventus striker, a former viola, Luca Toni has spoken exclusively to Sky Sport24. Here are the words of the former Fiorentina player satellite broadcaster. Towards Fiorentina-Juventus. Surely it is a nice return to the Franks. Finally we come back, play against a company in which I have wonderful two years, in which I have many goals.

Returning with the jersey of Juventus, I think it will be a very hostile environment. Also ready to whistle? Do not know what will happen, it is normal, but I think there will be many whistles. In Florence there was a large group of friends that are your memories of those years? Two years have been wonderful.

One year I managed to win the Golden Boot, was an important year, was also the year that maybe I was better physically because I've never had physical problems and I managed to play throughout the tournament. I went very strong, because I was behind a team that played very well for me. The secret of that Fiorentina was a team player.

And if there is to draw a penalty? It pulls Luca Toni? The shooting (laughs). No doubt? No, of course, depends on if I do pull, longer dependent on my teammates. Montolivo is said to be ready for a team, is also ready for Juve? Has grown so much already when I was there you could see he had great quality.

Now he's got more confidence in their own ability, has also become an important player for the national team. Are you ready for a great team, but we must see what will he do with his career. Florence is really the last step to try to hope again in the Champions? It is certainly crucial, because a positive result would come after a lot of enthusiasm, and then we could say the same until the end.

What is the error to avoid absolutely Sunday? Will be a tough match. For them it is the last big game, will give the maximum, we should be good to miss as little as possible and look at the first opportunity to score. Del Piero, Toni, Di Vaio, Di Michele, Di Natale, Italy. Raul and Giggs, in Europe.

This generation did not really want to stop running, playing and winning. We all still want to play and do well. I think not so much age, but as one is physically and the like. Gilardino has taken your place to Fiorentina, which is not likely to revive the same situation at Juve? Gila is a great striker.

Fiorentina had a great purchase because he is young and has many goals. I do not know how his situation, he decides, is definitely a striker that always guarantees many goals. Luca Toni as we see next year? I hope to still be here at Juve, and try to help my team to reach the most important goals.

There are goals and objectives beyond the sporting life? Do not know. A prediction on Fiorentina-Juventus. I am a bit 'part for a prediction, I hope that Juve make a great game and a great result. There are four major "Clasicos" between Barcelona and Real Madrid: if you're a? Barcelona: Guardiola is primarily because a friend of mine, I played with him at Brescia, we have a great relationship, we still feel, I wish him to win it all again.

It is a trainer of the present and future? It started recently, but has already won as if it were 20 years is great. Even when he was a player we already saw that it was brought to a coach. To win is like winning, with this facility, it means that you really are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment