Friday, April 1, 2011

Video: Eto'o goes a cable news conference

Samuel Eto'o did not appreciate the question a journalist from the Cameroon chain Equinox asked him after the defeat of the Indomitable Lions against Senegal (1-0), accounting for the qualifications of the Africa Cup of Nations 2012. The Inter striker has completely cracked and lashed out verbally at his questioner, he was careful to put her full support, but also clearly threaten to make him lose his job.

"You and your beautiful sombrero, you should be putting yourself out. When we play like we played tonight, you should instead say thank you. The Cameroon team did not play as well for a long time. I wonder if you are Cameroonians and if you saw the same game as us. I also think that you are not Cameroonian.

I speak to your boss Equinox, because you do not even deserve to work for this wonderful channel. I'm 30, I won everything in my career, apart from the World Cup, and so far, I try to represent validly Africa and Cameroon. People like you, it does not deserve to exist. You do not want Africa advance, you do not want the Cameroon advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment