Sunday, April 10, 2011

VIDEO Interview with the bailiff, "I, Cavani and Maradona ..."

ROME, April 9 - There will also be her tomorrow in the exodus of Napoli fans in Bologna. Catherine Bailiff, familiar face of Rai and host of 'Afternoon at Two', is ready to follow wherever his favorite team to push in this final sprint to support this month and a half that could lead to the championship.

Already, the Scudetto. Taboo word. Matter of luck, of course. "Do not say, for love," Catherine smiles. His face is radiant, surrounded by a sun that dominates the weekend in Rome. "I follow the Naples when a child and I am proud of this season." God forbid. The team of Mazzarri ("A great, better than Mourinho ') flies, and not miss a beat in pursuit of league leaders AC Milan.

She is willing to do anything to relive the excitement of last weblog tricolore Maradona. A few days ago launched a proposal that has raised the index of expectations in the house of Naples: "If we win the league are ready to make a smart strip." All hell broke loose! Elegant in what sense? "You said, you'll see.

I can not overdo it, though. Jobs in Rai, I have absolute limits, "he jokes. It all depends on Naples now. And Cavani: "Did you see what he's doing this season? It 's the number one, stronger. " I would ask him to dinner ("Yes, but nothing romantic, eh. I am engaged," she smiles) to prepare all the best of Neapolitan cuisine ("gnocchi alla Sorrentina, roast struffoli, pastiera.

Oh, but then no longer runs in the field). He also talks about De Laurentiis, the Bailiff, "An intelligent person and prepared a great deal. I'd love to have him guest on Two Afternoon. " His Naples wins on the field but on the beauty of the players there is still work: "I am struggling to find a nice player." Better to talk about athletic goals, then.

"Winnings, please," glosses in the dialect of the presenter. Catherine few months she moved to Milan to work: "I like it but I often return to Naples because it's my city and I love it." True love, true. But do not ever invite them to San Siro: "Every time I went to cheer against Napoli and Inter Milan, the team has lost Mazzarri.

I've said enough. " Already, the two Milan teams, number one danger in the race to the flag: "In Naples harbor Pato, a champion." Yet when he was very small, the bailiff was mad Tacconi, "Yes, but did not last long. Now there are only Cavani and Lavezzi who are better than Careca-Maradona: off to the young.

" WATCH THE EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW

No comments:

Post a Comment