Sunday, April 10, 2011

Wells: "I trust around me, and this gives me incredible strength"

It 's time to Nicola Pozzi. He said Cavasin, the fans think and believe even the same player, just back from a long injury which affected his season. Interviewed by Gazzetta dello Sport, the "Nick" Sampdoria is presented as a savior, and that is what is expected of him: the salvation of Sampdoria at the sound of goals, those who are lost to the team Sampdoria.

Here are the statements of the main players present in today's rosy: "Renewed Samp? I am ready to assume the responsibilities of the case and give everything in my power to find the win. I'm not the best but I feel confident around me, by the technician and his companions as well as of society, and this gives me an incredible force.

Continuity? Cavasin makes me feel important, before they were made different choices, but gotta say that I had before me the current attack on the national team. But for me the past does not matter. How do you say? When the time is hard to tough get going. It is no secret that we are in a time of great difficulty, one can not ignore it, but in all situations, there is a turning point and it's up to us to do so again to change the direction of the wind.

E 'vital not to lose confidence in themselves, take responsibility and play with enthusiasm, I am determined to do all this. Lecce? He completed the business of the week by beating Udinese, can not be mere coincidence. They're good, but we have to follow the example and do our business.

There is one thing that makes me optimistic that the fans are compact on our side, nevertheless have been exceptional. But now I do not need to talk but in fact, is to make us happy at last. "

No comments:

Post a Comment