Thursday, April 14, 2011

Yebda: All Naples dreams. We have more hunger for Milan

NAPLES, April 13 - "The Scudetto? Not utter a word, missing six games, we think only that Udinese are a great team. " Hassan Yebda holds high concentration, which is not carried away by emotions of the high ranking. Napoli midfielder knows that the team must continue with the same spirit and the same intensity.

The accounts, then you will in the end. "We must work to play an important game, said speaking on 'Radio-Marte'. We're second in the standings, but the season is not over yet. " NAPLES HUNGRY - Milan in the lead, but Yebda believe that Naples has a little more of the Rossoneri, "We probably have more hungry because we never won.

Boateng? Every so often we feel. He 's happy, I joked that we take them. Cavani? It surprised me so much, it really is a great striker. We think only possible to win more games. People are dreaming and we want to please them, stay calm and face a game at a time. " Decisive goal - Yebda also dreams to make a decisive goal for Napoli, perhaps against Inter, as happened in the Italian Cup on a penalty kick.

"Hopefully we can do it with Inter, so maybe we win, says Inter-Con I did the spoon, I was a bit 'angry about the exclusion and wanted to do something more, when we got to penalties, I thought this thing '. FANS - The midfielder is positively surprised by the affection of fans blue: "At Bologna were 15 thousand, it was fantastic.

S. Paul sold out for Sunday? E 'key. I really like this. Affection of the people I knew and now I realize that. " Yebda AND NAPLES - Yebda then speaks of his relationship with Napoli: "At first I expected more, I came here to play, but the last word always Mazzarri. They are to work and help the team.

Now I'm trusting. When I arrived, I knew our coach. Then I talked to him, I realized how a good person. After two weeks of training, I realized that this is a great coach. " Excellent value with some teammates. Among the friends there Zuniga: "We're always together, is a great friend. But I have good relations with everyone.

The few and very nice and always tries to pick up the group after a defeat. " Also the environment is going well with the city, except for some minor inconvenience, "I'm fine. The positive things? The heat, the city and the pizza. Things I do not like? Jaws. I left the car in front of the house at Posillipo and when I returned I saw her, I paid the fine and now I know I should not park there.

" BLUE RIDGE - Yebda stood out for the special look and do not exclude some news in the near future: "The blue ridge for something important? Why not, we'll see. "

No comments:

Post a Comment