Friday, April 8, 2011

Zamparini: "Shepherd remains. Scudetto? Tifo Napoli "

ROME, April 7 - Zamparini against the great North. "For the sprint title - says the president of Palermo to Radio Kiss Kiss - certainly rooting Naples. I've said for some time. Galliani I know, is an intelligent person. Prandelli has not scare: is the national coach and will remain so, whether his fans will be headed for the blues or not.

" PALERMO - But Napoli will also face the Palermo Zamparini and promises battle: "Unfortunately for Napoli, the Azzurri will play with us: we want to beat them because I believe that the bodies are equal. We will play better and we will not do anyone any favors. In fact, I make a prediction and say that we'll win two to zero.

If he wins the Naples? No, do not call mica Cosmi. I was amazed dell'acredine with which he went on. Advice - "Tips to De Laurentiis? None. I've never been in the top challenge for the title, I have only compliments for Aurelio. " Shepherd - "Shepherd to Rome? Can not sell it. But not only Rome can not sell just to anybody.

Nocerino? We have an appointment to renew his contract in recent days. The player told me he wants to stay in Palermo and if one tells me to be happy here, remains. Napoli? Nobody asked me anything. Knowing Aurelio, if a player wants to ask me. " LITE-LOTITO De Laurentiis - The dispute between De Laurentiis and Lotito, plays down, "I enjoyed very much.

It was done at a council of the League table and hilarious. I did peacemaker by embracing and pulled away before Lotito, then that De Laurentiis has been out with me. In my opinion, there were two bottles of red wine in one hand and the other more. The brains of all of us had a little 'smoke.

De Laurentiis to Tyson? But no. It was nice because, despite our advanced age, it becomes once more children when you are in these situations. But that's okay, two minutes later they were friends as before. An Italian Super Cup Napoli-Palermo? I'd love to, I would do somersaults to happiness.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment