Thursday, April 21, 2011

Zamparini: "Happy when I see Cavani scoring»

NAPLES, April 20 - "The Italian Cup is a very important goal in a league that went so and so. We do not start some advantage with Milan, but I hope well. I found yesterday the team office and the coach very motivated. Cavani? Palermo will welcome him very well. " He says Maurizio Zamparini, Palermo president, speaking today on Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli.

"Every time I see him scoring against Napoli - add - I'm happy, but the Azzurri will find a very tough team. Cavani had a major contract before he went on. If Naples has managed to keep Maradona in the past, I think we will have no problems keeping in pink Edinson. Saturday in Palermo will be a beautiful match between two teams who want to win.

Do not give anybody anything. The stock is beautiful and I De Laurentiis are loyal people. " Delio Rossi - Zamparini also spoke on other issues, "Mazzarri Delio Rossi in Rome and Naples? It's just fantamercato. They write just to fill the newspapers in this period. Mazzarri has found its city, its chairman and will remain there for years.

Will not go away even if they call from Naples, Milan, Inter or Juventus. As for Rossi, we will meet at the end of the season, we will look into his eyes. Last night I had an epiphany while reading a book in dealing with the situation, we must not be in conflict but to be in love. The contrasts of this period should be taken with the participation, love and passion, not anger.

You have to have a peaceful relationship with the team and the coach, "concluded Zamparini. ON SHEPHERD - The Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini, who spoke to Sky Sports, has again denied the possible sale of Javier Pastor at the end of the season, "Shepherd? Do not go away, I want to keep.

It 's a bit the same speech that De Laurentiis ago Cavani. And if Javier tells me President, I want to go away, 'then we'll see then. Figures? With 40 million we take only the right shoe (laughs). I have already offered 50 million abroad and I have refused. I have to offer more for me to give.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment