LONDON, March 7 - Massimiliano Allegri across the board. Two days after challenge for Champions League with Tottenham, the coach of AC Milan has the point on the championship fight, the referee controversy and season the Rossoneri to Radio Crc. FIGHT SCUDETTO - "There are still ten games and there are many points at stake, so the journey is still long and that is the direct follower Inter have all the cards on the table to fight until the end, not taking away from the fight too Naples.
The Naples can still fight for the championship in this league because you can not afford to be wrong match might otherwise be disconnected. Attention even in Rome, Lazio, Udinese and Juventus are still in the running for the top four places. Of course, when you win against the second against Juventus in the standings and you realize to be a step away from the title, but it is too early to make predictions, certainly will have made the assessment more than five days from the end of the season.
Napoli deserves to be one of the top four teams in the league and I think that is not yet out of the fight for the Scudetto. Napoli is the work of reconstruction that goes from C1 to Serie A, who began work the president De Laurentiis and Marino and now is completing Mazzarri. CONTROVERSY ARBITRATION - "I always try to analyze the performance of the team during a game because there are always refereeing decisions that go for or against either party.
But I also believe that the end of the refereeing decisions balanced. But if we talk about every Sunday arbitration oversights go back in time, although I understand that when the errors go against your team is a lot of anger. " RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS - "Against the Spurs in San Siro did not have to make mistakes but they took advantage with a fast beating us for a network to zero, but it must be said that despite Tottenham play good football, is not among the top teams Europe.
We also have the disadvantage that the three players arrived in Europe in January will not take the field, Pirlo and Ambrosini were injured at mid-court and then we have a limited number of players. " CHAMPIONSHIP LEVEL - "The league is balanced up and prove it also teams like Napoli and Lazio have grown a lot.
Last year, Juventus has remained out of the Champions League zone this year despite the difficult period but I think it is still fighting, and especially Naples is doing great things and I think the results at the end of the season because he deserved it all is a very organized team. " GRANDE MILAN - "I think when you train the big teams with great players, it is normal that the individuality will come forth.
I think that Milan is doing quite well at both offensive and defensive level, the team is doing well then unfortunately not always possible to play football ninety-five minutes of the show, at the end what counts is winning. " 


The Naples can still fight for the championship in this league because you can not afford to be wrong match might otherwise be disconnected. Attention even in Rome, Lazio, Udinese and Juventus are still in the running for the top four places. Of course, when you win against the second against Juventus in the standings and you realize to be a step away from the title, but it is too early to make predictions, certainly will have made the assessment more than five days from the end of the season.
Napoli deserves to be one of the top four teams in the league and I think that is not yet out of the fight for the Scudetto. Napoli is the work of reconstruction that goes from C1 to Serie A, who began work the president De Laurentiis and Marino and now is completing Mazzarri. CONTROVERSY ARBITRATION - "I always try to analyze the performance of the team during a game because there are always refereeing decisions that go for or against either party.
But I also believe that the end of the refereeing decisions balanced. But if we talk about every Sunday arbitration oversights go back in time, although I understand that when the errors go against your team is a lot of anger. " RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS - "Against the Spurs in San Siro did not have to make mistakes but they took advantage with a fast beating us for a network to zero, but it must be said that despite Tottenham play good football, is not among the top teams Europe.
We also have the disadvantage that the three players arrived in Europe in January will not take the field, Pirlo and Ambrosini were injured at mid-court and then we have a limited number of players. " CHAMPIONSHIP LEVEL - "The league is balanced up and prove it also teams like Napoli and Lazio have grown a lot.
Last year, Juventus has remained out of the Champions League zone this year despite the difficult period but I think it is still fighting, and especially Naples is doing great things and I think the results at the end of the season because he deserved it all is a very organized team. " GRANDE MILAN - "I think when you train the big teams with great players, it is normal that the individuality will come forth.
I think that Milan is doing quite well at both offensive and defensive level, the team is doing well then unfortunately not always possible to play football ninety-five minutes of the show, at the end what counts is winning. "
- Learning from my errori (10/02/2011)
- AC Milan boss Allegri tells Ibrahimovic: You are NOT tired (22/02/2011)
- AC Milan boss Allegri: We cannot get distracted by Kaka talk (01/03/2011)
- Allegri wary of wounded Juventus (04/03/2011)
- AC Milan boss Allegri taunts Napoli: Of course this game decisive (28/02/2011)
No comments:
Post a Comment