The chest Chelsea in the race. E 'massage, which launched its coach Carlo Ancelotti, this morning in the usual pre-match press conference. The Blues want to collect as many points in this season finale. "Every experience is important to open your mind - said the Italian coach -. We had a difficult two months, with a lot of problems that made us lose many points.
But at the end of this experience can be considered fantastic. There were very bad moments, however, these can be improved with the passage of time. I have fifteen years behind the bench, but I can still learn a lot and I will as soon as possible - concluded the press conference, coach Carlo Ancelotti - We can give all the best, this p we have to do me and my players.
" 


But at the end of this experience can be considered fantastic. There were very bad moments, however, these can be improved with the passage of time. I have fifteen years behind the bench, but I can still learn a lot and I will as soon as possible - concluded the press conference, coach Carlo Ancelotti - We can give all the best, this p we have to do me and my players.
"
No comments:
Post a Comment