Gareth Bale for the moment does not want to go anywhere. The exterior was in fact Welsh Declarations of being very happy at Tottenham, "At the moment I am happy at Tottenham. The truth is that I can not talk about this, I'm enjoying my time here and I hope to further improve - SkySports reports. com -.
And the best team in Europe? "Barcelona is now playing great football every week and prove to be a great team, but we do not fear anyone and we do not have pressure. We must think only of our game without any nervousness, and demonstrate that we are a good team."


And the best team in Europe? "Barcelona is now playing great football every week and prove to be a great team, but we do not fear anyone and we do not have pressure. We must think only of our game without any nervousness, and demonstrate that we are a good team."
- Bale: Tottenham do not fear Barcelona (10/03/2011)
- Bale not in Tottenham starting line-up (10/03/2011)
- Capello hails Bale as the world's best player (09/03/2011)
- Capello: Tottenham's Gareth Bale Is The Best Player In The World (09/03/2011)
- Tottenham Hotspur Vs. AC Milan: Gareth Bale Likely To Start On Bench (09/03/2011)
Gareth Bale (wikipedia)  
No comments:
Post a Comment