By dint of frequent daily Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid, Karim Benzema says one day maybe he can win, as his teammate, the ultimate trophy for a player the Ballon d'Or. The former Lyon assumes fully its ambition to win this award with every footballer dreams. "When I started football, I wanted to go pro and become the best in the world.
I'm only 23 years. I will do everything to win the Ballon d'Or one day. I believe in myself, that's my capacity, "said Karim Benzema, the risk of spending a little pretentious for a player. But when it evolves under the shirt of Real Madrid, that kind of ambition is permitted.



I'm only 23 years. I will do everything to win the Ballon d'Or one day. I believe in myself, that's my capacity, "said Karim Benzema, the risk of spending a little pretentious for a player. But when it evolves under the shirt of Real Madrid, that kind of ambition is permitted.
- Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2010! (10/01/2011)
- FC Barcelona Honors Their Three Ballon d'Or Nominees - Messi / Iniesta / Xavi (13/01/2011)
- Xavi: The FIFA Ballon D'Or Is A Triumph For The Philosophy Of Barcelona (Goal.com) (11/01/2011)
- The "Ballon d'Or" (19/01/2011)
- Barcelona boss Guardiola fed up with Ballon d'Or rumours (08/01/2011)
No comments:
Post a Comment