"I regret for not being able to complete a project in which I believed from the beginning. Unfortunately, the initial program has undergone many changes and there was the time to rebuild a new path following the changes. " Mimmo Di Carlo takes leave from Sampdoria in an open letter in which shines a hint of bitterness, but also a willingness to look ahead.
"The lack of results has affected all - continues Di Carlo - and everyone has shared in not having been able to find solutions and / or remedies to a season that began with expectations based on very different technical requirements. And 'I used to think that the results are by far and I might not have been quite firm on certain positions.
The many changes have destabilized the environment, including myself, but the will to succeed at changing certain situations has led me to not give up. I thank the staff who have shown commitment and energy and I feel disappointed and some angry, but you can not be happy when the passion for our work is not paid by the results of the field.
A sincere greeting by a man who loves the sport of all, and tries to overcome these difficult moments reflecting on their experience. I'll be close to any environment during this final season. " 


"The lack of results has affected all - continues Di Carlo - and everyone has shared in not having been able to find solutions and / or remedies to a season that began with expectations based on very different technical requirements. And 'I used to think that the results are by far and I might not have been quite firm on certain positions.
The many changes have destabilized the environment, including myself, but the will to succeed at changing certain situations has led me to not give up. I thank the staff who have shown commitment and energy and I feel disappointed and some angry, but you can not be happy when the passion for our work is not paid by the results of the field.
A sincere greeting by a man who loves the sport of all, and tries to overcome these difficult moments reflecting on their experience. I'll be close to any environment during this final season. "
No comments:
Post a Comment