He said it is "very lucky" to have achieved record before the Hercules Karim Benzema, author of the French striker scored twice in Real Madrid's win over Hercules, said that while Barcelona leads with a firm step up "remains League "and are likely to fight for it. "We are now four points behind Barcelona.
The championship is not over. We will work to overcome" "We are now four points behind Barcelona. The championship is not over. We will work to overcome," he said in the mixed zone of the stadium Santiago Bernabéu. For the two goals he scored and the winning streak going through, said it is very good and has "very lucky" to have achieved record before the Hercules.
"I have to thank the team and I hope it continues that way. Now comes the Olympique de Lyon, are 90 minutes and hope to move to Quarter Final of the Champions League, said. 


The championship is not over. We will work to overcome" "We are now four points behind Barcelona. The championship is not over. We will work to overcome," he said in the mixed zone of the stadium Santiago Bernabéu. For the two goals he scored and the winning streak going through, said it is very good and has "very lucky" to have achieved record before the Hercules.
"I have to thank the team and I hope it continues that way. Now comes the Olympique de Lyon, are 90 minutes and hope to move to Quarter Final of the Champions League, said.
No comments:
Post a Comment