Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Grava, "I hope to return for the match against Inter"

NAPLES, March 7 - 34 years today serious tasks. "I'm doing the old," he says jokingly speaking on Mars Live Sport. Napoli defender is working hard to keep to the schedule after surgery for rupture of the league, "My condition is improving, I really want to come back. When one is out, you will suffer twice.

I hope to do it soon. " INTER - The objective is the challenge with Inter, "I'd like to, but I think especially in Naples. Must achieve important objectives in the field that there is serious or not, this comes after. " REFEREES - They hold the counter, once again, referee errors: "Surely there are helping, but we are doing very well compared to initial expectations.

We should be happy. Maybe we are going through a period of not good, but let's not forget that we came from Italy and Europe League Cup so undeserved. In the championship we have come a long way. " FANS - at this time is the help of supporters: "They still support us, we take off a lot of satisfactions together.

At St. Paul will close for many teams to rip punticino. We started with other goals and we ended up fighting positions that count. We are focused on giving the best of ourselves. We want to finish as high as possible. The spirit of this team is alive, keep your head up and want to continue like this.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment