The Mexican striker Giovani dos Santos has admitted he would love to Barcelona, where he trained as a professional, but made clear that if there is a possibility another played for bitter rivals Real Madrid. "I have affection for Barca always keep that experience, I am happy when they win things I have friends there, but I'm not culé" said Gio, who currently plays with Racing Santander.
The player, who played in the ranks Blaugrana 2005 to 2008, left the door open to the option of someday wearing the shirt of the meringues. "Do not say yes or no, but do not close doors to anything. Any player would like to play there, it's a big as Real Madrid," said Mexican forward to Goal portal.
com. Giovani was transferred to Tottenham in 2008, a year where it seemed he could make a mark in the first team at Barcelona, however, preferred to go to England where he simply could not shine, a situation that forced him to return to Spain just last January Racing to the beach. "I was young, I wanted to play more minutes and had several offers.
I want to eat the world and maybe not think too much about things. But I do not regret it, sometimes you see the team and you think I could be there now ', but are decisions you make in life, "he said. Finally, Dos Santos Ramirez said it's not partying, would not have lasted as an institution as serious as Barcelona, so that all that fame is what you charge, because of some pictures posted months ago, when I was in a Tottenham meeting with colleagues.
"If it was a party animal would not have lasted in the club or one year. I've never had such problems. What happens is that released some pictures of the Christmas party Tottenham. The next day we had off," said Mexican , who acknowledged that this appearance will be difficult to clean.
"But that reputation, whatever you do, I know it is very difficult to remove," concluded the striker from Racing Santander. 


The player, who played in the ranks Blaugrana 2005 to 2008, left the door open to the option of someday wearing the shirt of the meringues. "Do not say yes or no, but do not close doors to anything. Any player would like to play there, it's a big as Real Madrid," said Mexican forward to Goal portal.
com. Giovani was transferred to Tottenham in 2008, a year where it seemed he could make a mark in the first team at Barcelona, however, preferred to go to England where he simply could not shine, a situation that forced him to return to Spain just last January Racing to the beach. "I was young, I wanted to play more minutes and had several offers.
I want to eat the world and maybe not think too much about things. But I do not regret it, sometimes you see the team and you think I could be there now ', but are decisions you make in life, "he said. Finally, Dos Santos Ramirez said it's not partying, would not have lasted as an institution as serious as Barcelona, so that all that fame is what you charge, because of some pictures posted months ago, when I was in a Tottenham meeting with colleagues.
"If it was a party animal would not have lasted in the club or one year. I've never had such problems. What happens is that released some pictures of the Christmas party Tottenham. The next day we had off," said Mexican , who acknowledged that this appearance will be difficult to clean.
"But that reputation, whatever you do, I know it is very difficult to remove," concluded the striker from Racing Santander.
- Barcelona ace Xavi: Real Madrid playing style wears them out (07/03/2011)
- La Liga wrap: Barca extend lead, Valencia consolidate third (06/03/2011)
- Spanish League- Barcelona Outstanding against Real Madrid at Classic (23/02/2011)
- Barca player Xavi turned down Real Madrid offer (AP) (26/01/2011)
- Deportivo La Coruña Vs Real Madrid: FULL-TIME: Devastating Draw For Real Madrid (26/02/2011)
No comments:
Post a Comment