Monaco goes wrong and the sacking of Guy Lacombe in the early days of 2011 did not change the situation of the Principality club. But of course, on the side of the Rock is trying to find the culprits in this mess today and for the Monegasque club president, they are quickly identified. "I see an essential element of recruitment failures during the past two seasons, including two major operations that proved unfavorable.
I think there for arrivals and Mbokani Gudjohnsen. We've recruited a dozen players during this period to uneven results, "said Etienne Franzi on Eurosport. But the head of the DSO will still confident after the winter transfer window. This is the first time I am generally satisfied with the recruitment.

I think there for arrivals and Mbokani Gudjohnsen. We've recruited a dozen players during this period to uneven results, "said Etienne Franzi on Eurosport. But the head of the DSO will still confident after the winter transfer window. This is the first time I am generally satisfied with the recruitment.
No comments:
Post a Comment