Accepted that against Barca, losing by Mimin difference was the least I would expect the whole hand The Mexican coach Javier Aguirre, who commands at Zaragoza, he was pleased by the efforts of its targeted against Barcelona, whom they described as " unstoppable "after losing the minimal difference. After the defeat in the Camp Nou in a duel for the Week 27 of the League of Spain, the "Basque" Aguirre said the defeat suffered was "fair" to a Catalan box "is unstoppable." "A force to be honest, the club is not our competition.
The distance between the top two and eight or nine teams down is great. The league has polarized a lot," said Mexican strategist. On their own, Aguirre said: "We are very chaste, we have a nearly flawless job defensively and we lacked stretch, but that was our argument. We find it hard to compete against Barcelona.
"Zaragoza fell for the goal of Malian Seydou Keita, a situation that left him alone to the helmsman, and that defeat could be bulkier but did a great job behind and highlighted the work of goalkeeper Toni Doblas , who was congratulated by the "Basque". "Toni kept the score to be more bulky.
It is true that if he had made three more goals than anyone had said anything. Level is very good and made things magnificently. Worth noting today, "he told a news conference. The strategist, who came to the table "hand" in November, acknowledged that "it is the first time I use to aid defense of five permanent and I believe if we work well we can continue to use in the future.
It helps to keep the score ". Despite the defensive tactics used against the highest scoring team in the league, the helmsman Aztec warned that too does not like playing defense, only against Barcelona was the only argument that could be presented in search of a surprise on Catalan soil .
"I hate to defend the whole game, and I what I like to win, but today we had no arguments. There are more turns than that," said the "Basque". 


The distance between the top two and eight or nine teams down is great. The league has polarized a lot," said Mexican strategist. On their own, Aguirre said: "We are very chaste, we have a nearly flawless job defensively and we lacked stretch, but that was our argument. We find it hard to compete against Barcelona.
"Zaragoza fell for the goal of Malian Seydou Keita, a situation that left him alone to the helmsman, and that defeat could be bulkier but did a great job behind and highlighted the work of goalkeeper Toni Doblas , who was congratulated by the "Basque". "Toni kept the score to be more bulky.
It is true that if he had made three more goals than anyone had said anything. Level is very good and made things magnificently. Worth noting today, "he told a news conference. The strategist, who came to the table "hand" in November, acknowledged that "it is the first time I use to aid defense of five permanent and I believe if we work well we can continue to use in the future.
It helps to keep the score ". Despite the defensive tactics used against the highest scoring team in the league, the helmsman Aztec warned that too does not like playing defense, only against Barcelona was the only argument that could be presented in search of a surprise on Catalan soil .
"I hate to defend the whole game, and I what I like to win, but today we had no arguments. There are more turns than that," said the "Basque".
- No complacency for Barca (05/03/2011)
- Zaragoza coach Aguirre says Atletico Madrid rival Sanchez Flores deserves support (19/02/2011)
- Barca boosted by Puyol return (04/03/2011)
- La Liga Preview: José Mourinho Looking To Close the Gap Further (18/02/2011)
- Doblas eyes Athletic scrap (01/03/2011)
Javier Aguirre (wikipedia)  Barcelona (geolocation)  Barcelona (homepage)  Barcelona (wikipedia)  
No comments:
Post a Comment