"We live in a situation certainly difficult, but with the right spirit we can get out all together because we have quality." Milos Krasic is on the same wavelength of the companions. In these days a bit 'all the Bianconeri have expressed the same idea: "to remain united in order to find the results." The Serb, interviewed by Sky Sport 24, is no exception: "All of us who work here, we share the responsibility of the moment.
Each club can go through these situations, but with work and the coach if they can get out. I think the difficulty comes in on each team, when there is a loss of form. Surely we are the only ones responsible for this. We must work together to head out of this situation and get back to doing as well at the beginning of the season.
" And earlier in the season Krasic had managed to drag the team through a series of formidable performance. The criticism has exalted, but now considers it a bit 'tired: "The truth is that I do not stop for more than a year - reports the official website of his club - but do not seek any excuse.
While it is true that I am a bit 'tired, this should not justify my performance. " Milos is often "abused" by the opposition defenders, but after Bologna, the referees do not always punish certain actions: "I had forgotten that episode, I understand that it is difficult for referees to see everything on the pitch but, as I have said many times I do not want me to be given a negative image.
In Juve there are many players who like to play the ball, dribbling and not always do the referee can see everything. " Now the Bianconeri are expected from the match against Cesena, a game where it is forbidden to go wrong: "Certainly we expect a very difficult challenge because the Cesena won the last meeting, but I think that Juve have an overall higher quality than the next opponents, who still respect you.
We are aware that if we give the maximum, we will win the game. " Toni - Luca Toni will be unavailable for the trip to Cesena. The terms of the left ankle - bruised during the last championship match against AC Milan - have gradually improved, but the striker will not recover before the challenge on Saturday night, reports the official website of Juventus. 


Each club can go through these situations, but with work and the coach if they can get out. I think the difficulty comes in on each team, when there is a loss of form. Surely we are the only ones responsible for this. We must work together to head out of this situation and get back to doing as well at the beginning of the season.
" And earlier in the season Krasic had managed to drag the team through a series of formidable performance. The criticism has exalted, but now considers it a bit 'tired: "The truth is that I do not stop for more than a year - reports the official website of his club - but do not seek any excuse.
While it is true that I am a bit 'tired, this should not justify my performance. " Milos is often "abused" by the opposition defenders, but after Bologna, the referees do not always punish certain actions: "I had forgotten that episode, I understand that it is difficult for referees to see everything on the pitch but, as I have said many times I do not want me to be given a negative image.
In Juve there are many players who like to play the ball, dribbling and not always do the referee can see everything. " Now the Bianconeri are expected from the match against Cesena, a game where it is forbidden to go wrong: "Certainly we expect a very difficult challenge because the Cesena won the last meeting, but I think that Juve have an overall higher quality than the next opponents, who still respect you.
We are aware that if we give the maximum, we will win the game. " Toni - Luca Toni will be unavailable for the trip to Cesena. The terms of the left ankle - bruised during the last championship match against AC Milan - have gradually improved, but the striker will not recover before the challenge on Saturday night, reports the official website of Juventus.
- Krasic: Players to blame for Juventus struggles (11/03/2011)
- Juventus Vs. AC Milan, Halftime: Rossoneri Possession, Juventus Counters, Van Bommel Fouls See Sides Into Half 0-0 (05/03/2011)
- Juve director impressed by quick rise of Krasic (16/12/2010)
- The same old story for Delneri. (01/03/2011)
- Juve make Coppa Italia progress (14/01/2011)
No comments:
Post a Comment