LONDON, March 6 - "We have recovered points in the standings and now we are in the struggle": Leonardo, to Sky, can not hide his goal for Inter. "There was no magic word, the team knew that it was a first time below our potential in all directions - said Leonardo, referring to the first half of Inter - may happen to be slow and not finding space maybe you feel fatigue, do not play for a long afternoon and sometimes enter into that mechanism as slow as in the first half where he gained the advantage of Genoa.
In the second half I had to be a lot of enthusiasm. " "We are entering the decisive moment - added the Inter coach - we have recovered points in the standings and now we are in the struggle." HOW CAPELLO - Leonardo march to the beat of record, and the comparison with the proud Fabio Capello: "Too much stuff, thanks: he is my master, took me to Italy and is a great coach," said Inter coach after the victory of his entire record that marked a small staff.
Leonardo has racked up 33 points since it took over the team Inter, or in 13 matches: one point more than it did in the first 13 days of the season 2004-2005 Capello at the helm of Juventus. Leonardo, to Sky, then wanted to make a clarification: "Yesterday when I told her to do the training I needed to know by the first president, was not a reference to my past AC Milan, as I have seen play ....
It was just a joke, Moratti was in the dining room next door and I made a joke. " 


In the second half I had to be a lot of enthusiasm. " "We are entering the decisive moment - added the Inter coach - we have recovered points in the standings and now we are in the struggle." HOW CAPELLO - Leonardo march to the beat of record, and the comparison with the proud Fabio Capello: "Too much stuff, thanks: he is my master, took me to Italy and is a great coach," said Inter coach after the victory of his entire record that marked a small staff.
Leonardo has racked up 33 points since it took over the team Inter, or in 13 matches: one point more than it did in the first 13 days of the season 2004-2005 Capello at the helm of Juventus. Leonardo, to Sky, then wanted to make a clarification: "Yesterday when I told her to do the training I needed to know by the first president, was not a reference to my past AC Milan, as I have seen play ....
It was just a joke, Moratti was in the dining room next door and I made a joke. "
- Inter fightback pleases Leonardo (06/03/2011)
- Inter Milan Vs. Genoa, Preview: An Air Of Inevitability As Leonardo's Men Press For The Scudetto (06/03/2011)
- Real Madrid boss Mourinho: Leonardo perfect fit for Inter Milan (17/01/2011)
- Inter Coach Leonardo: We Deserved To Win Against Bologna (16/01/2011)
- Leonardo stresses Inter focus (18/02/2011)
No comments:
Post a Comment