Absent since his injury from the meeting OL-Nancy, Lisandro scored his reunion with the public by performing a triple Gerland against Arles-Avignon. Visibly happy to reconnect with the land, the Argentine striker is even broke his silence, he is always very discreet outside football grounds.
And when Lisandro speaks, it's not for nothing. "I will not leave Lyon without a title. Maybe it will be this year, maybe next year, but I will not leave without a title. I am very happy with my return. Play games, be on the field service team is my life, said Lisandro, before quickly evade questions about his position on the field.
I always said when I was asked about this, which I liked to play. Claude Puel therefore knows what to expect, and it's rather good news for Olympique Lyonnais.



And when Lisandro speaks, it's not for nothing. "I will not leave Lyon without a title. Maybe it will be this year, maybe next year, but I will not leave without a title. I am very happy with my return. Play games, be on the field service team is my life, said Lisandro, before quickly evade questions about his position on the field.
I always said when I was asked about this, which I liked to play. Claude Puel therefore knows what to expect, and it's rather good news for Olympique Lyonnais.
No comments:
Post a Comment