Sunday, March 13, 2011

Mihajlovic: "Florence I like it but there is no middle way '

FLORENCE, March 12 - "In football there is no middle ground. First six to burn, after six weeks from the Champions League. " Sinisa Mihajlovic, coach of Fiorentina, calls for balance to the whole environment on the eve of Chievo-Fiorentina. "After the race of S. Nicola gave us against Bari to finished, then we beat Catania, and now everyone is talking about Europe League.

I think it is important to maintain balance after wins and after the defeats. " "CHIEVO NOT BE WITH 'EASY' - Mihajlovic, however, is happy experience on the bench purple:" I like it very much. Florence is a demanding place, here you're always in doubt, you can hardly feel comfortable and I like this.

" Against Chievo it will not be an easy match, "It 's a good team with good players. Tomorrow, however, in addition to Chievo, we will find against the field too heavy, there will need to 'leg' on the pitch. But it is now important to continue to think positive and give the best in these last ten games.

" Vargas is still at the top: "It is not one hundred percent. We are working with him on form, I want to try it as internal sinstra. Mutu speaks of confirmation in purple shirt: "Adrian is not stupid and I'm not the president. Mutu Mutu must only say the two signed goal against Catania.

Adrian has yet to be forgiven and he knows this very well. "

No comments:

Post a Comment