Massimiliano Allegri, Milan coach, you can enjoy success against Juventus that puts another brick to the target shield. "I think the second to provide the kind to make the team after the Naples, against which we have been more incisive in front. Tonight was more difficult. We have not given anything to opponents - Allegri said to Sky - but had to quit before the race because we had the chance to do so.
I am happy with my mental attitude, both of the owners took over both. " The Rossoneri coach Massimiliano Allegri has also spoken to Mark Van Bommel, purchase in January that is proving valuable in key league: "I believe that society has moved intelligently through a difficult time for us because of injuries - said the microphones Sky Sports -.
Mark is a smart player, who already speaks Italian. Play in a linear fashion, without putting a foot wrong and a lot of protection to the central defense. " 


I am happy with my mental attitude, both of the owners took over both. " The Rossoneri coach Massimiliano Allegri has also spoken to Mark Van Bommel, purchase in January that is proving valuable in key league: "I believe that society has moved intelligently through a difficult time for us because of injuries - said the microphones Sky Sports -.
Mark is a smart player, who already speaks Italian. Play in a linear fashion, without putting a foot wrong and a lot of protection to the central defense. "
- Allegri positive Milan deserved the win (01/03/2011)
- Allegri: Milan still have work to do (06/02/2011)
- Allegri: Pato better option for AC Milan than Balotelli (06/02/2011)
- Allegri after Parma thumping: AC Milan never lost form (13/02/2011)
- Juventus Vs. Milan: Fitness Claims Aquilani And Pato, Martínez And Cassano In (05/03/2011)
No comments:
Post a Comment