ROME, March 12 - A derby to win to win back the fans. E 'is the aim of Montella, for the first time facing a derby with Roma coach. The emotion is there, no point in pretending. The airplane knows that against Lazio could be the last train for the Champions League. Do not miss an appointment. "That's tomorrow will be a draw from many aspects," said Spalletti.
"It will be an important match for the ranking for both teams and for us because we can regain our fans." "There's' Desire to react" - "When I arrived," he said Montella, "I found Rome in a difficulty. The task is to evaluate the coach calmly, without being influenced by external situations.
A coach should be balanced. I found the players very well together. They want to recover something that pertains to him. " Trip to Donetsk in part, the Rome of Montella showed improvements in results and in the game ... "The team, revealed a significant growth, constant. You can not think of doing the show suddenly.
The team after the ill-fated trip Ukrainian desire to react and this is very important. "" I have prepared DERBY like the other parts "- Montella mask the excitement of his first derby as a coach:" The challenge I have prepared as the other lots. Maybe the player was expecting a bit 'more.
The coach affects more during the week on Sunday. "TOTTI IS WELL '- De Rossi is not going through a good time," He has suffered from this situation and I hope you can keep your peace. We talked a lot this week. I am confident for tomorrow's psychological state. " Totti on the other hand, only positive comments, "Our captain is fine, I been very helpful.
E 'player in health. I hope that you unlock in the derby because they are not that many have marks. Its exclusion in the Champions League was dictated only by tactical reasons. Hear the derby? Francis has 600 matches in Serie A I think it's more him to have something to teach us than vice versa.
" The Roma, however, suffers too many goals: 'It's true. Sometimes, though, we were also unlucky. The boys have learned the errors of Donetsk, I asked them to come to this derby to the maximum of energy. "Menez ME I HOLD THE NARROW" - Menez Montella will also aim to: "Can you make a difference, is training very well and account on him.
A player like him, I hold me tight. Jeremy can play three roles of attack. Its current limit that can not keep the right resistance for all ninety minutes. "" WILL NOT BE AFRAID OF LAZIO "- Some Lazio can afford to play for a draw. Montella does not believe it: "I believe that Lazio will play like us just to win and rightly so.
We will not fear them, and vice versa. " The derby comes just after the debacle of Donetsk. Not exactly the best time, "It may also be an advantage because we will want to revenge." BORRIELLO STA BENE "- Borriello has created some controversy this week after the episode of the missed penalty in the Champions League," Mark is doing well.
He's playing, right? His statements do not interest me, for me has just what it does on the field. There is harmony in the dressing room, the rest has to think the company. "Reja, an experienced coach" - Montella makes his compliments to Reja: "It 'an experienced coach. Lead a team with players of value.
Lazio has the same characteristics that every team hopes to have. That said, they have some shortcomings. "" THE SEVERITY would decide 'I' - The Roma coach ensures that there will be more entr'actes during the penalty shootout, "changed its strategy from today: I say the shooter before the game and if not if it will feel to tell me and I'll decide who beats it.
A little 'as children. I do this to avoid controversy. " 


"It will be an important match for the ranking for both teams and for us because we can regain our fans." "There's' Desire to react" - "When I arrived," he said Montella, "I found Rome in a difficulty. The task is to evaluate the coach calmly, without being influenced by external situations.
A coach should be balanced. I found the players very well together. They want to recover something that pertains to him. " Trip to Donetsk in part, the Rome of Montella showed improvements in results and in the game ... "The team, revealed a significant growth, constant. You can not think of doing the show suddenly.
The team after the ill-fated trip Ukrainian desire to react and this is very important. "" I have prepared DERBY like the other parts "- Montella mask the excitement of his first derby as a coach:" The challenge I have prepared as the other lots. Maybe the player was expecting a bit 'more.
The coach affects more during the week on Sunday. "TOTTI IS WELL '- De Rossi is not going through a good time," He has suffered from this situation and I hope you can keep your peace. We talked a lot this week. I am confident for tomorrow's psychological state. " Totti on the other hand, only positive comments, "Our captain is fine, I been very helpful.
E 'player in health. I hope that you unlock in the derby because they are not that many have marks. Its exclusion in the Champions League was dictated only by tactical reasons. Hear the derby? Francis has 600 matches in Serie A I think it's more him to have something to teach us than vice versa.
" The Roma, however, suffers too many goals: 'It's true. Sometimes, though, we were also unlucky. The boys have learned the errors of Donetsk, I asked them to come to this derby to the maximum of energy. "Menez ME I HOLD THE NARROW" - Menez Montella will also aim to: "Can you make a difference, is training very well and account on him.
A player like him, I hold me tight. Jeremy can play three roles of attack. Its current limit that can not keep the right resistance for all ninety minutes. "" WILL NOT BE AFRAID OF LAZIO "- Some Lazio can afford to play for a draw. Montella does not believe it: "I believe that Lazio will play like us just to win and rightly so.
We will not fear them, and vice versa. " The derby comes just after the debacle of Donetsk. Not exactly the best time, "It may also be an advantage because we will want to revenge." BORRIELLO STA BENE "- Borriello has created some controversy this week after the episode of the missed penalty in the Champions League," Mark is doing well.
He's playing, right? His statements do not interest me, for me has just what it does on the field. There is harmony in the dressing room, the rest has to think the company. "Reja, an experienced coach" - Montella makes his compliments to Reja: "It 'an experienced coach. Lead a team with players of value.
Lazio has the same characteristics that every team hopes to have. That said, they have some shortcomings. "" THE SEVERITY would decide 'I' - The Roma coach ensures that there will be more entr'actes during the penalty shootout, "changed its strategy from today: I say the shooter before the game and if not if it will feel to tell me and I'll decide who beats it.
A little 'as children. I do this to avoid controversy. "
- Montella dishes out Roma therapy (09/03/2011)
- Roma coach Montella calm over Mourinho rumours (04/03/2011)
- Montella: Always my dream to coach Roma (21/02/2011)
- Totti insists Roma are united around Montella (04/03/2011)
- New Roma coach Montella aiming to impress (AP) (22/02/2011)
A.S. Roma (homepage)  A.S. Roma (wikipedia)  
No comments:
Post a Comment