ROME, March 13 - "I have a faded memory of my four goals in the derby, the feelings are different than when I scored I, but they are always beautiful. It is a special joy in difficult times, it was a game played well and wanted a win. " So Vincenzo Montella, interviewed by Sky at the end of the derby win against Lazio.
Why have not leapt to the goal of 1-0 Totti? "I'm jealous of my feelings, I'd like to share with others," is the answer. "The derby has won the team that deserved more - read the Roma coach - even if Lazio is very organized and did a good game. With our form we knew we could risk something on the outside but then the team has not allowed a shot on goal but only so many corners.
There was a much higher quality of play in the first time in the second half to start the second half we suffered for a quarter of an hour later we had the strength to recover. " APPLAUSE TO TOTTI - Inevitable a review on Totti. "It's a great player - said Montella - and when it is under these conditions is still a physical player who could use to anyone.
I do not like talking about the past because I would not disrespect Ranieri, but now the team has grown because he has more confidence. Improved because now plays Pizarro? He's a special player, difficult to place playing with the three in midfield. With Ranieri was that there was no coverage Taddei, Pizarro was injured, then your previous choices are understandable.
" 


Why have not leapt to the goal of 1-0 Totti? "I'm jealous of my feelings, I'd like to share with others," is the answer. "The derby has won the team that deserved more - read the Roma coach - even if Lazio is very organized and did a good game. With our form we knew we could risk something on the outside but then the team has not allowed a shot on goal but only so many corners.
There was a much higher quality of play in the first time in the second half to start the second half we suffered for a quarter of an hour later we had the strength to recover. " APPLAUSE TO TOTTI - Inevitable a review on Totti. "It's a great player - said Montella - and when it is under these conditions is still a physical player who could use to anyone.
I do not like talking about the past because I would not disrespect Ranieri, but now the team has grown because he has more confidence. Improved because now plays Pizarro? He's a special player, difficult to place playing with the three in midfield. With Ranieri was that there was no coverage Taddei, Pizarro was injured, then your previous choices are understandable.
"
No comments:
Post a Comment