Karim Benzema is going well. The French, which has just achieved two doubles in two games, is the man of the time at Real Madrid. Former Lyonnais was still the great architect of success merengue against Santander (1-3), and did not forget to point out, as usual, the influence of his coach, Jose Mourinho, on his last performance .
He worked a lot on my mind. Now, I'm fine. I feel better than before. I am a different player both physically and mentally.



He worked a lot on my mind. Now, I'm fine. I feel better than before. I am a different player both physically and mentally.

- Benzema: I owe new Real Madrid form to Mourinho (07/03/2011)
- Real Madrid striker Benzema: Mourinho has turned me into fighter (21/02/2011)
- Mourinho: "Benzema is a completely different player" (04/03/2011)
- Mourinho says he expects more from Benzema (22/01/2011)
- Benzema double keeps Real Madrid hopes alive (07/03/2011)
No comments:
Post a Comment