Explanations of uncertain Pepe Reina says he can not declare absolute loyalty to Liverpool: "Not one of my departure announcement, but ... I have said many times to be happy in England and I'm good at Liverpool, but I'm not ready to declare eternal love. It 's impossible. Any player who says otherwise is lying.
I have a contract with Liverpool, so I can say very little, but there is everlasting love. Nobody is the author of his destiny. When a player is in a club must always give everything, the only thing that you may ask. I will never say that I will not go, or I'll stay here forever, because I do not even really know.
It depends on how the season goes and how we can be competitive. Above all, it depends on the ambitions of the new owners and their willingness to build a strong team. " Something boil in a pot for the summer market? The Spanish goalkeeper would seem highly sought after by Manchester United and Arsenal. 


I have a contract with Liverpool, so I can say very little, but there is everlasting love. Nobody is the author of his destiny. When a player is in a club must always give everything, the only thing that you may ask. I will never say that I will not go, or I'll stay here forever, because I do not even really know.
It depends on how the season goes and how we can be competitive. Above all, it depends on the ambitions of the new owners and their willingness to build a strong team. " Something boil in a pot for the summer market? The Spanish goalkeeper would seem highly sought after by Manchester United and Arsenal.
- Liverpool Vs. Manchester United: Red Devils' Best Chances Of The Match Fail To Test Pepe Reina (06/03/2011)
- Liverpool v Manchester United: Pepe Reina refuses to rule out move (04/03/2011)
- Reina reluctant to set Liverpool targets (06/03/2011)
- Liverpool FC's Most Important Players This Season Analyzed (06/03/2011)
- Liverpool: Reds star drops new quit hint (06/03/2011)
José Manuel Reina (wikipedia)  Pepe Reina SUPERLOCO en el avion con la Selección! (youtube)  Pepe Reina - Camarero / Campeones (youtube)  Pepe Reina, el speaker de la Roja (youtube)  Celebración en el avión: Reina, Villa, Xavi y Ramos cantando (youtube)  Liverpool (geolocation)  Liverpool (homepage)  Liverpool (wikipedia)  Peter Ellis: Oriel Chambers, Liverpool (youtube)  Liverpool Scenes -- Promio / Lumiere - 1896 / 1897 (youtube)  Bryan Blundell, BIQ Architects: Bluecoat Chambers Gallery, Liverpool (youtube)  Harvey Lonsdale Elmes: St George's Hall, Liverpool (youtube)  
No comments:
Post a Comment