FORMELLO - It was a day before long, very long indeed, as is always the case when you are near a Roman derby. The atmosphere was tense and adrenaline, and you know that the derby is always able to give more energy and stimuli. This is a league within the league that too many times in recent times has left the fans of Lazio with great disappointment and a thousand regrets.
The numbers say that Edy Reja has never managed to win a derby, but this time the coach biancoceleste is convinced that it is the right time to reverse this trend: "There have been other occasions this season in which Lazio was called to the task to dispel some negative taboo. In this case I feel that the time is good and that the prediction will ultimately be in our favor.
I say this because compared to the previous derby I attended in person, Lazio has always been something more than Rome, and we definitely have something to claim. " Reja A, then, that cares about the usual luck of circumstance and that the conviction of having learned from past mistakes, as when the last match against Roma, his team almost gave opponents time to approach the game in too soft: "We have to enter the field with determination and conviction to do right now our game.
We always have and we will have to be smart to understand the conditions of the opponents that will win at all costs. It will therefore utmost determination and intelligence from tactical point of view to put them in difficulty in the areas of the camp where the Roma may have deficiencies.
We will try to exploit our quality forward that the creativity and quality. We just hope that everyone is 100%. " A winning philosophy then, and not just the desire to win the derby, but also because in a key Champions victory would be crucial: "For my part, there's a lot to win this game, but beyond that we all know what the derby is important, especially under the current classification.
Winning this game would open up interesting glimpses. It would be great to win, for points and for boys. It would be the crowning touch to what we have done in this league. " The game could also take part in the surprise Brazilian defender Dias who seems to have no more pain, but that will still be assessed in the last test, "Dias is well.
He said he no longer feels pain, but now I have to check on the field. At the end of the session I will talk with him and decide what kind of attitude we adopt. It's up to him, "The designation of arbitration has made a bit 'up their noses to the Lazio fans have a tradition since Tagliavento very favorably with the Giallorossi.
Do you think that might constrain the pace of the game? "I think the performance does not depend on. Depends only on Lazio. Tagliavento is an international referee, certainly among the best in Italy. From this point of view is serene and peaceful. Depends only on us, even if you can not forget that in the previous races we've had to say something.
However I do not think that depend on the fate of this race by the referee here. " What a game you expect tomorrow? "A very special race. I hope that the boys remain lucid and not fall into provocations. I would like to see a demonstration of maturity and will be important to have the right intensity and also pay attention to the opponents who have great qualities.
If you scroll the quality of Rome are all players who play in their respective national party that Totti is out for his choice. But we are not less, because the derby with more motivation. " The dressing room in such cases might be too tight? "There is the right tension, there is clarity.
Before the beginning there will be excitement and tension but it is clear that the whistle will be starting in all conditions and have the right motivation. " Schedule and more serene than the Roma who played Tuesday in Ukraine and also lost heavily? "I think Rome will charge for this derby.
You know what this game can count. All those who take the field will make a great performance. The derby will erase everything, I know what it represents for the city and fans, so players will give up. " It is more relieved by the fact that there is no Ranieri on the bench? "Indeed, with Ranieri I do not go well.
We hope to reverse this trend by Montella. He is young and is doing well. I'm appreciating this stretch of the season. A person certainly pleasant but do not know him personally. For now I'm enjoying it and I hope to maintain this attitude. " We'll have to hold off the nervousness? "We must keep the nerves attached, regardless of the outcome or the events that are taking place on the playing field.
All energies are thrown away. We need to maintain clarity and security. We must not fall into provocations nervous because it's all thrown away. " Roma have difficulty defending. Lazio attack from the start to exploit them? "It depends on us, as we have to embarrass all opponents. I hope that they are all fit especially those who come to the conclusion more often.
" What have you taught the derby lost? "They are made from episodes, and I must say that often went in favor of Rome. But as regards the performance I hope will be similar to those we have already done so. I hope that fortune smiles this time at Lazio. " As seen in Zarate week? "He worked as always with great intensity and this week even more.
It seems to me it is loading to give a big hand to Lazio from here until the end of the season. But I must say that the expectations here in Rome on him, shaped him. He must do what it does but it should not be the savior of Lazio. You should try to help. I saw Eto'o yesterday that he came to the defense when they needed.
There are the needs of the team that go beyond the kind of role and Zarate knows. I would like to appeal to fans not to upload it too, and even the intervention of his brother was not appropriate. Before you use the language you must connect the brain in certain situations in the league.
The guy needs to be calm and quiet to do their best. " 


The numbers say that Edy Reja has never managed to win a derby, but this time the coach biancoceleste is convinced that it is the right time to reverse this trend: "There have been other occasions this season in which Lazio was called to the task to dispel some negative taboo. In this case I feel that the time is good and that the prediction will ultimately be in our favor.
I say this because compared to the previous derby I attended in person, Lazio has always been something more than Rome, and we definitely have something to claim. " Reja A, then, that cares about the usual luck of circumstance and that the conviction of having learned from past mistakes, as when the last match against Roma, his team almost gave opponents time to approach the game in too soft: "We have to enter the field with determination and conviction to do right now our game.
We always have and we will have to be smart to understand the conditions of the opponents that will win at all costs. It will therefore utmost determination and intelligence from tactical point of view to put them in difficulty in the areas of the camp where the Roma may have deficiencies.
We will try to exploit our quality forward that the creativity and quality. We just hope that everyone is 100%. " A winning philosophy then, and not just the desire to win the derby, but also because in a key Champions victory would be crucial: "For my part, there's a lot to win this game, but beyond that we all know what the derby is important, especially under the current classification.
Winning this game would open up interesting glimpses. It would be great to win, for points and for boys. It would be the crowning touch to what we have done in this league. " The game could also take part in the surprise Brazilian defender Dias who seems to have no more pain, but that will still be assessed in the last test, "Dias is well.
He said he no longer feels pain, but now I have to check on the field. At the end of the session I will talk with him and decide what kind of attitude we adopt. It's up to him, "The designation of arbitration has made a bit 'up their noses to the Lazio fans have a tradition since Tagliavento very favorably with the Giallorossi.
Do you think that might constrain the pace of the game? "I think the performance does not depend on. Depends only on Lazio. Tagliavento is an international referee, certainly among the best in Italy. From this point of view is serene and peaceful. Depends only on us, even if you can not forget that in the previous races we've had to say something.
However I do not think that depend on the fate of this race by the referee here. " What a game you expect tomorrow? "A very special race. I hope that the boys remain lucid and not fall into provocations. I would like to see a demonstration of maturity and will be important to have the right intensity and also pay attention to the opponents who have great qualities.
If you scroll the quality of Rome are all players who play in their respective national party that Totti is out for his choice. But we are not less, because the derby with more motivation. " The dressing room in such cases might be too tight? "There is the right tension, there is clarity.
Before the beginning there will be excitement and tension but it is clear that the whistle will be starting in all conditions and have the right motivation. " Schedule and more serene than the Roma who played Tuesday in Ukraine and also lost heavily? "I think Rome will charge for this derby.
You know what this game can count. All those who take the field will make a great performance. The derby will erase everything, I know what it represents for the city and fans, so players will give up. " It is more relieved by the fact that there is no Ranieri on the bench? "Indeed, with Ranieri I do not go well.
We hope to reverse this trend by Montella. He is young and is doing well. I'm appreciating this stretch of the season. A person certainly pleasant but do not know him personally. For now I'm enjoying it and I hope to maintain this attitude. " We'll have to hold off the nervousness? "We must keep the nerves attached, regardless of the outcome or the events that are taking place on the playing field.
All energies are thrown away. We need to maintain clarity and security. We must not fall into provocations nervous because it's all thrown away. " Roma have difficulty defending. Lazio attack from the start to exploit them? "It depends on us, as we have to embarrass all opponents. I hope that they are all fit especially those who come to the conclusion more often.
" What have you taught the derby lost? "They are made from episodes, and I must say that often went in favor of Rome. But as regards the performance I hope will be similar to those we have already done so. I hope that fortune smiles this time at Lazio. " As seen in Zarate week? "He worked as always with great intensity and this week even more.
It seems to me it is loading to give a big hand to Lazio from here until the end of the season. But I must say that the expectations here in Rome on him, shaped him. He must do what it does but it should not be the savior of Lazio. You should try to help. I saw Eto'o yesterday that he came to the defense when they needed.
There are the needs of the team that go beyond the kind of role and Zarate knows. I would like to appeal to fans not to upload it too, and even the intervention of his brother was not appropriate. Before you use the language you must connect the brain in certain situations in the league.
The guy needs to be calm and quiet to do their best. "
No comments:
Post a Comment