Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Robinho Tottenham challenge: "The Milan is qualified"

LONDON, March 7 - Robinho bet on AC Milan. Two days after challenge with Tottenham, the talented Brazilian believes in victory and qualification in England: "Unfortunately we lost a tough race leg undergoing goals in our finest hour. But I am convinced we can win in England. The Spurs play in a different way, focused heavily on physical force, and put many cross area using the height of Peter Crouch.

I think they'll try to repeat the game came. We must change our attitude and be more focused. A goal against complicate things, but nothing would be compromised. We want to return from England with the qualification in his pocket. I played a year and a half in England and know how to play the English teams.

" The Brazilian wants to realize his dream: "I hope to become European champion with Milan. It 's the European tournament is more difficult and challenging game. We hope to win it this year, otherwise we try again in the future. "

No comments:

Post a Comment