ROME, March 12 - Eve derby in the sign of the two wheels for Francesco Totti and 24 hours after the derby Roma-Lazio did not want to miss the excitement of Motodays underway in the capital. To the astonishment of onlookers and fans of the motorcycle world, the red and yellow No. 10, accompanied by his sons Christian and Chanel, she met some of the Superbike riders and the President of Fiera di Roma, Mauro Mannocchi.
Now they are taking the usual photos to capture hugs and handshakes between the Roma captain and centaurs present today, including Michel Fabrizio (Alstare Suzuki rider), Ayrton Badovini (Team BMW Motorrad Superbike Italy), Vittorio Iannuzzo (Team Lorenzini Kawasaki ) and three-time world champion Troy Bayliss.
After viewing the exhibition Motorcycles and Scooters of Southern Italy, Totti received a gift in the suit the rider Fabrizio Roman and Romanesque which in turn has earned the promise of the No 10 shirt with red and yellow will take part in tomorrow's derby at the Capital. "This year with the highest point in Suzuki and Donington want to do even better - he said Fabrizio - I'd like to return to the Superbike Vallelunga because I want to run again in front of my fans.
A word of advice to guys on a scooter? Use your helmet and you are always aware of what's happening around you. Biaggi? I do not see in the paddock and back home we take different aircraft. " Fabrizio's words were added to those Badovini, who this year returned to the BMW Superbike champion's World Cup Superstock.
"Motodays? It is a very good show I've got things to do and is pleasant to be with the fans of Southern Italy. Soon be leaving for Donington, where point-to-do well with my team. We are growing and this year I expect very much fingers crossed. " 


Now they are taking the usual photos to capture hugs and handshakes between the Roma captain and centaurs present today, including Michel Fabrizio (Alstare Suzuki rider), Ayrton Badovini (Team BMW Motorrad Superbike Italy), Vittorio Iannuzzo (Team Lorenzini Kawasaki ) and three-time world champion Troy Bayliss.
After viewing the exhibition Motorcycles and Scooters of Southern Italy, Totti received a gift in the suit the rider Fabrizio Roman and Romanesque which in turn has earned the promise of the No 10 shirt with red and yellow will take part in tomorrow's derby at the Capital. "This year with the highest point in Suzuki and Donington want to do even better - he said Fabrizio - I'd like to return to the Superbike Vallelunga because I want to run again in front of my fans.
A word of advice to guys on a scooter? Use your helmet and you are always aware of what's happening around you. Biaggi? I do not see in the paddock and back home we take different aircraft. " Fabrizio's words were added to those Badovini, who this year returned to the BMW Superbike champion's World Cup Superstock.
"Motodays? It is a very good show I've got things to do and is pleasant to be with the fans of Southern Italy. Soon be leaving for Donington, where point-to-do well with my team. We are growing and this year I expect very much fingers crossed. "
- Roma's trouble increase before derby day (11/03/2011)
- Totti insists Roma are united around Montella (04/03/2011)
- Zenit coach Spalletti cannot see Totti leaving Roma (12/01/2011)
- Ranieri insists Totti in his long-term Roma plans (09/01/2011)
- Totti bombshell: Skipper hints at Roma departure (12/01/2011)
A.S. Roma (homepage)  A.S. Roma (wikipedia)  
No comments:
Post a Comment