Ryan Giggs has officially gone down in history! Another time! The Welsh player in fact, take the field Sunday with Manchester United against Liverpool, bitter race lost by 3 to 1, Number 607 has made the presence in the Premier League, devouring the previous record of Sir Bobby Charlton. Extraordinary extraordinary numbers for a sample.
The number 11 of the United has won 32 trophies with the same red shirt, which I wear for over 20 years and now the records are on the agenda for him. "All I wanted was to play for United, - said the Red Devils player after the game against Liverpool - and I was lucky enough to do already for 20 years.
I think I still have something to give and off the pitch. " Words of a living legend! Not for nothing the fans of Manchester United, have elected the best player in the history of the club and undisputed symbol. 


The number 11 of the United has won 32 trophies with the same red shirt, which I wear for over 20 years and now the records are on the agenda for him. "All I wanted was to play for United, - said the Red Devils player after the game against Liverpool - and I was lucky enough to do already for 20 years.
I think I still have something to give and off the pitch. " Words of a living legend! Not for nothing the fans of Manchester United, have elected the best player in the history of the club and undisputed symbol.
- Ryan Giggs re-ups with Manchester United through 2012 (18/02/2011)
- Ryan Giggs to be praised in Parliament for his 20 years of United success (02/03/2011)
- Arise Sir Ryan: United star Giggs should be given a knighthood, says MP (03/03/2011)
- Should Ryan Giggs play for Wales again? (15/12/2010)
- 3rd Eye: Dimitar Berbatov hypnotises Ryan Giggs (Chelsea - Manchester United) (03/03/2011)
Ryan Giggs (wikipedia)  
No comments:
Post a Comment