The Argentine Sergio "Kun" Aguero, Atletico Madrid striker said today that it is "very comfortable" in the club and reiterated that, when not, will tell, while stressing that his team will fight "to the max" to win Saturday's derby against Real Madrid at the Vicente Calderon. "I've always said and I'll keep saying: I am very happy at this club, when not say and say what I want to go.
I believe in doing things right for the club and the team. We are at a time the one to score points and climb the ladder to reach our goals, "assessed in an interview to the official website of Atletico Madrid. "It's always appreciated if top clubs are interested in you. There are many comments that have been raised about my future, but I'm very calm.
All this does not affect me. I am honest with myself and I know that whenever I leave the game skin for this club. I want to stay with Atletico far as I can, I signed until 2014 and I hope it until this year.'ll try to keep winning titles here because it's what every player wants, "he continued.
The next challenge of "Kun" will be next Saturday in the derby against Real Madrid. "No matter the time you get a game like this are always special events for both teams. It will be a tough game and we have to give the maximum in the field," he said. "A derby is always different, always lives differently.
The field will be filled and that is a factor that will play in our favor. Football is very treacherous and you never know what can happen, but we will fight to the end to get the three points that we would keep fighting up there, "he said. 


I believe in doing things right for the club and the team. We are at a time the one to score points and climb the ladder to reach our goals, "assessed in an interview to the official website of Atletico Madrid. "It's always appreciated if top clubs are interested in you. There are many comments that have been raised about my future, but I'm very calm.
All this does not affect me. I am honest with myself and I know that whenever I leave the game skin for this club. I want to stay with Atletico far as I can, I signed until 2014 and I hope it until this year.'ll try to keep winning titles here because it's what every player wants, "he continued.
The next challenge of "Kun" will be next Saturday in the derby against Real Madrid. "No matter the time you get a game like this are always special events for both teams. It will be a tough game and we have to give the maximum in the field," he said. "A derby is always different, always lives differently.
The field will be filled and that is a factor that will play in our favor. Football is very treacherous and you never know what can happen, but we will fight to the end to get the three points that we would keep fighting up there, "he said.
- Aguero staying put? (17/03/2011)
- Atletico De Madrid | Sergio Aguero | Pinocchio (09/02/2011)
- Real Madrid - Sergio Aguero | Offer 28m€ + Alvaro Negredo ? (04/02/2011)
- Sergio Aguero Re-Ups With Atletico Madrid (31/01/2011)
- Sergio Agüero ends Tottenham Hotspur rumours by signing contract extension at Atlético Madrid (31/01/2011)
No comments:
Post a Comment