Tuesday, March 15, 2011

There was bad luck and something else: Michel

José Miguel González "Michel" Getafe coach, said at a news conference, before the second goal for Athletic Bilbao tie, there was a foul on Jordi Codina and said his team had "bad luck and something else." "It's been missing prior to Codina. There have been bad luck and then some. Something more like what you saw as I was.

We have a hard time like today's results. We have received a free kick in midfield which has been the his first. We have lost many points in last minutes, "he said. "I get irritated a lot, I feel bad, because my players have given so much. Do not want to talk about other things than football.

But everything we've won, this season we have. We have taken a small step but a big step concerning the morale, "he added. He also said that "not new" that football has been cruel to Getafe, who this season is getting a lot of goals in injury time. "I'm very happy, the players have done our best.

We have endured situations that were not easy. We went for the victory, we, and the last action we have been punished," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment