Monday, March 14, 2011

Totti, a special derby: Dedicated to Ilary and Directions

ROME, March 13 - A goal for his wife Ilary Blasi, sitting in the gallery, and victory in the derby for the Sensi family. These are dedications of Francesco Totti, author of the winning double against Lazio. "Winning today was very important because to win against Lazio is always a certain effect, then goals from Roman and Romanesque true is a double satisfaction," the first words of the captain's red and yellow, with Sky.

OBJECTIVE CHAMPIONS - "We came from a bad time and I'm happy for the team and for the people - said the captain - will certainly be the last derby of the senses and I'm glad I did because their goals are for people who should be thanked for what he did. The Champions League is our target, then it depends on us what we do.

The dedication was for my wife, yesterday we had nine years together, it is fate that I did when we set goals together and even today. " Indeed Totti after the game when he went to exult in the audience showed his wife a shirt that says "you're always the one" to remember that first derby by boyfriends (even then with a goal) when instead shows " 6 only.

No comments:

Post a Comment