NAPLES, March 12 - "Naples declining? I do not know. To date we have two points more than in the first round. " Walter Mazzarri will not hear the word crisis in Naples home. His team after the trip to Villarreal gave some clear sign of decline but the coach is confident that the repurchase will be, from the challenge tomorrow against Parma.
"The boys are praised for doing a great championship," said the coach of Livorno. "With Brescia we created seven scoring, our opponents have collected only in the final minutes, when my team has jumped forward in excess of generosity. This means that the athletic condition is still good.
" The problem, according Mazzarri, is the lack of clarity in the door: "We went back to the ancient, so we create but we can not realize. Are we missing a paw. We have also demonstrated with AC Milan until the episode of rigor. " Against Parma will be a defense to be invented: 'We have two out of three owners, but I trust those who take the field.
This rose is up. " Parma will want to react to a year is not particularly exciting, "will play to death because you have to save and it is strange that they are in a position of ranking so low, especially given their pink and their coach who is very good." Mazzarri hopes to recover in May: "I hope it recuperarabile, stopped a precautionary level.
Yebda? Maybe I hit him without taking anything to Gargano. " Good news is the return of Lavezzi: "For us it is important, and quality has different characteristics from those who have." Cavani does not mark the Olimpico against Roma by the challenge: 'It normal that when a guy always plays, can cross a little time to shine.
" Of the interest of Juventus to him not to speak: 'It gratifying when your value is recognized but no helmet. Auando still missing a quarter of a league, we talk about things that interest me. I have ten final, thirty points at stake, I do not want to hear more. It makes no sense to discuss it now.
At year-end reckoning, beyond the contract and say things that I think. " For now, therefore, no distractions. Inter Milan to Brescia took only one point, good news for Naples, "It is still possible. We have to give up until the last second, those still running behind and we have not done anything.
We travel on ourselves. " 


"The boys are praised for doing a great championship," said the coach of Livorno. "With Brescia we created seven scoring, our opponents have collected only in the final minutes, when my team has jumped forward in excess of generosity. This means that the athletic condition is still good.
" The problem, according Mazzarri, is the lack of clarity in the door: "We went back to the ancient, so we create but we can not realize. Are we missing a paw. We have also demonstrated with AC Milan until the episode of rigor. " Against Parma will be a defense to be invented: 'We have two out of three owners, but I trust those who take the field.
This rose is up. " Parma will want to react to a year is not particularly exciting, "will play to death because you have to save and it is strange that they are in a position of ranking so low, especially given their pink and their coach who is very good." Mazzarri hopes to recover in May: "I hope it recuperarabile, stopped a precautionary level.
Yebda? Maybe I hit him without taking anything to Gargano. " Good news is the return of Lavezzi: "For us it is important, and quality has different characteristics from those who have." Cavani does not mark the Olimpico against Roma by the challenge: 'It normal that when a guy always plays, can cross a little time to shine.
" Of the interest of Juventus to him not to speak: 'It gratifying when your value is recognized but no helmet. Auando still missing a quarter of a league, we talk about things that interest me. I have ten final, thirty points at stake, I do not want to hear more. It makes no sense to discuss it now.
At year-end reckoning, beyond the contract and say things that I think. " For now, therefore, no distractions. Inter Milan to Brescia took only one point, good news for Naples, "It is still possible. We have to give up until the last second, those still running behind and we have not done anything.
We travel on ourselves. "
No comments:
Post a Comment