The Wigan chairman Dave Whelan confirmed the coach Roberto Martinez despite the last place in the championship: "I have complete confidence in Roberto, I think we can get out of this situation." The Latics have slipped on the bottom of the league after consecutive defeats with the two clubs in Manchester and now 4 points away from safety zone.
The next event of the season against Wigan at home the challenge Birmingham occupying at the time the fourth from last place.


The next event of the season against Wigan at home the challenge Birmingham occupying at the time the fourth from last place.
- Wigan chief gives vote of confidence to Martinez (09/03/2011)
- Whelan has faith in Martinez (09/03/2011)
- Whelan has faith in Martinez (09/03/2011)
- Roberto Martinez: Wigan Were Priced Out Of Move For Manchester United's Javier Hernandez (Goal.com) (28/02/2011)
- Roberto Martinez: I've never been closer to Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson (25/02/2011)
No comments:
Post a Comment