Sunday, April 10, 2011

Aguero said that Atletico Madrid is on track

The Argentine Sergio "Kun" Aguero, Atletico Madrid striker, valued his team is in the "right track" in recent days, noting that staff has to be higher in the standings, while warning of the difficulty of tomorrow's match against Real Sociedad. "It's a difficult game, as all we have left, and try to get a result.

We are on track and have top equipment for comfort," said the footballer, who, asked about the future of coach Quique Sanchez Flores , replied: "That is an issue between him and the club." Agüero I participated today in the Foundation Challenge Seve Ballesteros, whose objective is the fight against brain cancer in the golf courses of the Spanish Federation in Madrid.

"I play golf as a hobby and I do it for fun. I've been invited to this event and the birthday of Ballesteros, for whom I send a big hug and a warm greeting. It is a pleasure to be here," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment