Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mihajlovic: "With the Milan derby to me is almost a '

FLORENCE, April 9 - "In the Milan derby to me is almost a ...». Sinisa Mihajlovic is one of the referees in this league, the league leaders shows in Florence and his heart beat a bit of former Inter 'the more, "I spent wonderful years at Inter, I could define it as a derby against AC Milan in the race.

The Rossoneri deserve to be first and win, even if Inter have the best staff. Inter no one has called me to tell me to stop them, they had to do it. AC Milan? We will have few occasions, we use them, but with big we have always done well. " Ljajic? THE I pulled two sticks ... - "Ljajic and Babacar underutilized? Are training wrong: the Senegalese would have more confidence if you train better, I was disappointed in the Serb.

Both must make better use of opportunities. Behrami? It 'used to suffer, and never gives up, not as Ljajic that avoids confrontation, the other day I have marked me and I pulled two or three ribs to make him understand that no one has ever died of a mark lasts. Behrami will not risk it, also had a fever, but it is said that you do not play 'VARGAS WANTS TO STAY AND CAMPORESE' a title - "Vargas? I do not see an unmotivated player who wants to go on.

The Peruvian has a contract if he does not want madare via Fiorentina remains, as well as I see he wants to stay. Camporese? I see this as a holder, will play a few games before the end, we are now back and in good shape so we could afford to send him back in Spring "Montolivo MUST PLAY BY THE CAPTAIN -" Montolivo director down? I ask him what I always ask, cover and run the team, even scoring a bit ', you must give the office because he is our captain.

However, it should accept the role that do not even when I put it where he wants. "

No comments:

Post a Comment