Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Allegri: "Scudetto? It will be tough fight with Napoli "

ROME, April 5 - "I'm very happy with Pato. Not only for the goal, but for the moment that is going through. It may be the extra weapon. " So the number of out tomorrow who the Milan coach, Massimiliano Allegri, back on the derby victory. He added: "After the game my cell phone was full of text messages.

But it was the embrace of Father Fernando's gesture that struck me the most. He is my spiritual guide ever since I played in Pescara. I was excited and we're very close. After the derby - Allegri says - I chose to go a few days in Livorno to find the sea is both friend of the past. " SCUDETTO - In the title race says: "I deeply respect Napoli.

I say three months is a team that deserves respect. Until the end of the season with the team of Mazzarri will be a tough fight. " A special dedication, finally, the victory against Inter, "To my daughter Valentina. She is 16 years old and is a beautiful girl. Even some people believe that both my girlfriend and it makes me laugh a lot.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment