Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Palermo Zamparini: "I apologize to the fans. Rossi is a great coach "

The Patron of Palermo, Maurizio Zamparini, who spoke on "The Process of Biscardi," on Gold 7, spoke about the change with the return of coach Delio Rossi, after the exemption Serse Cosmi: "Change the coach was a My mistake, I can only apologize to the fans of Palermo. I hope the future will be better.

In my heart is open once a drama, after the defeat of Catania, Palermo scrambled to see the suffering in that way from Catania, in the second half on three pitches, we had four goals. We've tried hard to do us harm. After the failure of Balzaretti, which can happen to anyone, the team is disjointed.

Yesterday I changed his mind about Rossi, I had already had second thoughts in previous weeks, and I recalled that Rossi is a great player. "

No comments:

Post a Comment