Thursday, April 7, 2011

Former Palermo, Cosmi, "Zamparini ruled Miccoli. The team was not happy "

The former Palermo coach, Serse Cosmi in an interview with the Gazzetta dello Sport newspaper, has made some sensational statements: "I'm not afraid to tell the truth. Where do we start? Beginning. Arrival in the withdrawal of Borghesiana and find a team shocked by the previous game. And a curious thing: small groups divided by nationality.

Players confirmed to me the situation. Sunday morning at 10 the president Zamparini asks me for training. I tell him that Pastor is out and play Miccoli. He gets angry about the exclusion of Flaco and even more for the presence of Miccoli. We have a very violent debate. After the argument with Zamparini I tried to confirm the training exercise.

Before the game, Miccoli is talking to me, 'Mister, you think to himself, let me out. I know everything '. He had heard from players who had spoken with the president. Fabrizio is a friend, put us against anyone. He speaks to me with tears in his eyes, shocked. How can I send him to camp? He was already on the list dell'addetto referee.

Currency, put Hernandez. the team knows everything, how could it be Seran? ".

No comments:

Post a Comment