Thursday, April 7, 2011

Prandelli: "Do not cheer for anyone, may the best win '

ROME, April 6 - "Do not cheer for any team, obviously I am very pleased that a company such as Naples you're planning to win the championship: it is a phenomenon that is good for Italian football." Cesare Prandelli is amazed by some of the interpretation given to his statement yesterday on the race to victory in the league, and then on the phone with the precise ANSA: "I'm sorry if Galliani and AC Milan are angry, but it's something that does not exist .

A misunderstanding created by those who want to make mischief. I said clearly that Milan and 'in my head for 24 days and deserves the record, of course I added that with three points ahead should be careful. And I stressed that the inclusion in the fight for the title of clubs such as Napoli, or as it was my Fiorentina, is only good for the general movement of calcium.

But what about the championship - said the ct blue - I reiterate the point that has always inspired my work: 'Let's play'. "

No comments:

Post a Comment