Friday, April 15, 2011

Interview with Daniele Portanova

The rocky Bologna defender Daniele Portanova (33 years) and his beautiful wife Neapolitan Antonio Langella (29 years), adolescents are known, he was 17 and she 14 years and for them it was love: "We have submitted my cousin Francis , also a football player - Tonia trusts - and now Daniel ... although I liked though? "I saw large, has been his size Physics (laughs) Seriously I saw it too big for his age and made me a bit 'in awe but then we felt for more than a month by telephone and there began our beautiful love story.

" What made you fall in love with Daniel? "His sympathy, a person is always smiling, and then we are very similar." How did he won? "With his great humility and above all his goodness." Remember the marriage proposal? "E 'come naturally after four years of engagement. We decided to get married in June 2000, however, I was pregnant with our firstborn (Manolo 11 years) and so anticipated the wedding to 13 March of that year.

" What are your memories of your wedding day? "Beautiful, so it is for every woman who marries the man she loves and the more we were three." What was the most exciting moment of your marriage? "I would say that the whole ceremony was held in Arzano in the province of Naples, a Catholic ceremony.

I was young, I was eighteen, and I was emozionantissima because I was dealing with something bigger than me, but when I saw Dani altar in an instant, I went all the anxiety. " As in the private sector? "A person who likes to spend quiet time at home with me and our four children: Manolo (11 years), Denis (10 years), William (8 years) and the last arrived Jose Maria (17 months).

You put on a football team? "Yes, (laughs) But no one ventured into the role of father because the largest Manolo is a lefty, Denis is a midfielder, while William has eight years has not yet decided if he wants to make the striker or goalkeeper because Once a play on offense and other goes to the door.

All three, for now, enjoy the football school of Bologna, then we'll see. " You will feel in the minority in the house with five men? "No, because I am worth for three (laughs) I have a pretty tough temper inherited from my Neapolitan origin that is not easy to bend." That daddy? "Amazing, do you think are currently in Naples with our Jose Maria while he's at home in Bologna with the other three children, knows how to look after them and especially always able to meet their needs.

My husband is a great man, Barbara, I would like him to write it because Dani is in the field and off the field. It 's a great man above all for what he does for his family. " What is your demonstration of love everyday? "His presence, that is always with us and is present in our daily lives." What angers you most about your partner? "Never answers the phone has this bad habit that sends me into a tailspin." You are fifteen years together, what's your secret? "Love and, most importantly the fact that you never put your mouth in his work.

I think this is the secret to getting along with her husband player, that does not enter their work, to step aside because they are the protagonists. The support remains important, however, always behind the scenes. " How you spend your free time? "With four children do not have much time, but we like to do simple things as long as all together." Who cooks at home? "I, in the past, because now that we are in Bologna, we are fortunate to have a restaurant downstairs where they cook divinely therefore often also cooked for us.

As I said before, in the past, home cooking for many people because many friends of Daniel were with us, my home was always open to all, in fact, jokingly, my kitchen was named the inn Tonia. " What is your favorite food? "The carbonara and incidentally also prepare them well known." To take him by the throat instead of what to prepare? "We go to the restaurant and order a dish with spaghetti with clams (laughs)." Before a game listening to music to recharge? "Listen to music, but the charge is the right in our arguments and, on Saturday, if we argue on the phone ends up that Sunday is a partiton.

He has tattoos? "Yes we are currently at an altitude of thirteen tattoos, tattooed everything from the names of the children in those dedicated to his favorite team (Lazio). What's good wishes for your career? "I wish I can get a few more days and a great satisfaction to be able to coach.

I know him well and I know that when the time comes to quit will suffer much, so I wish him with all your heart, you can continue working in football. " Have you already thought of the summer? "Yes, like every year we go to a village in Sardinia, this is the superstitious ritual of my husband.

After Sardinia we allow ourselves a few days at our house in Messina in the company of our friends Michael and Joseph, who for us are important reference points. " Anything you'd like to tell your husband Daniel through this interview? "Yes, I would say that is a" great man and I love him so much.

" Tonia thanks for this nice chat and to finish your greeting to our readers to TMW. "Thank you Barbara for this interview and I greet with affection all of TMW and your readers will take this opportunity to greet all the fans of Bologna from my husband Daniel."

No comments:

Post a Comment