Friday, April 15, 2011

Zamparini: "Shepherd on? If there is important offer '

ROME, April 14 - Maurizio Zamparini and the relationship with Rome, that the senses and the future of Tom DiBenedetto. A theme which is recurrent in recent times, including arguments and jokes. "It is obnoxious to the Roman square? To have done as I tend to say what I think, I've never had anything against Roma - Palermo said in an interview with the owner Unico Grande Amore, transmission Teleradiostereo -.

If I am asked what I think of DiBenedetto say that I wish to do good things, but if I hear that before it gets our players have already bet, I doubt that, if anything, certain things should be done once the settlement. " SHEPHERD - In any case, "Shepherd Ilicic and Hernandez are players who will save from not consistent.

The pastor asked Barcelona and Real Madrid. But, I repeat, we did not need to sell our talents, I tend to keep them all, unless substantive proposals. Shepherd has plenty of room for growth, has done an excellent first round, then suffered a decline in physical, to be charged even to my coaching staff.

He played many games, it's a smart guy and temperament. It can not ask to take the team on the shoulders of the young age. Totti are to assume these responsibilities, "adds Zamparini. TIPS TO DiBenedetto - the new president Giallorossi have already arrived advice Silvio Berlusconi and beyond.

Zamparini is added to the list and also speaks of Rome as before. "Those who join in football knows that in this business, revenues and expenses are just so many, you always put into practice - says -. When I took over from Palermo Sensi, with whom I have always had excellent relations and I have always esteemed, I found bad accounts.

In that case I do not think the operation was linked to Franco Sensi did want to do business in taking over the football club which is now mine. With the football we seldom enriched. " THE CHALLENGE - Zamparini, confirming what has been said in recent days, ensures that the next league match against Palermo will try to make life difficult for the Roma.

"In the fight for fourth place, the team is more than Lazio Rome - the patron rosanero says - but Rome has found a Totti in excellent condition and with Totti so nothing is impossible." SABATINI - Finally, the relationship with a former employee. "I see myself and I am regularly with Walter Sabatini (among the eligible candidates as the new sporting director of Rome, ed.) I see today in Rome, and a man sporting director.

Currently has a president when it becomes operational we will also talk about the market. Maybe ask him some advice having regard to the commitments we have in the season finale. "

No comments:

Post a Comment